Your needs and goals are unique. Your solution should be, too.
Ask any group of educators what improving student success looks like in large, introductory courses and you’ll hear a host of different answers: Lower DFW rates. Higher grades. More engagement. Increased retention.
Behind each of these goals is a different problem. Can a one-size-fits-all solution do enough to address your unique needs? At Realizeit, we believe the best way to help more students succeed is with custom learning experiences designed specifically for you, your students and your course. That’s what we’re here to help you create.
Customized for You, Personalized for Your Students
When you choose to use Realizeit’s intelligent learning system in your course, your goals and preferences shape the learning experience you create. We work with you to determine what topics you want to cover and how to best incorporate personalized learning. The learning material is your choice, too – leverage open educational resources (OER), use your own original content or preferred textbook, or license courses developed by other educators using Realizeit.
As students learn in the system, our adaptive engine uses their real-time performance data to personalize their learning. This personalization can be based on students’ prior knowledge, current ability, and more. We’ll help you choose the best approach based on your needs and goals.
Providing Tailored Guidance, Insights and Support
Realizeit does more than power personalized learning. We also provide you the tools you need to more easily, efficiently manage high-enrollment courses and support your students day to day. Our system enables you to:
- See real-time insights into the progress and performance of your class and individual students to target learning activities and quickly catch those who are falling behind
- Get help managing high-enrollment courses, with auto-graded assignments and immediate, personalized feedback automatically provided for every student
- Give students visibility into their progress, strengths and weaknesses so they can work proactively to improve and fill in their gaps
- Provide an integrated learning experience with diverse resources all in one place, from text and videos to third-party tools and applications
- Offer students affordable access to all their learning materials from day one