Customer Success Stories
Explore how and why educators are using Realizeit, and see the impact they’re having on student success in high-enrollment, introductory courses.
At Realizeit, our focus on data and research is a big part of what enables our mission of improving student success.
The Realizeit Labs website is both a research library and place to connect about joint-research partnerships. Get up to date on the latest adaptive learning research from Realizeit and our client institutions:
- A Preliminary Examination of Adaptive Case Studies in Nursing Pathophysiology
- Patterns Of Student’s Curriculum Engagement In An On-demand Online Curriculum: An Exploratory Study At Charles Sturt University
- Adaptive Learning: A Stabilizing Influence Across Disciplines and Universities
- See all research papers
Watch our video presentations:
- How to Design Adaptive Courses for Student Success
- How Students Behave in Personalized, Adaptive Courses
- Applying Design-based Research to Academic Innovation
Find more insights into our research and platform:
- See upcoming conference presentations from the Realizeit research team
- Read our whitepaper for an overview of how the Realizeit platform works
See what others are saying about our clients and get the latest Realizeit news.
Want to help students graduate? Make it personal (Melinda Gates)
First Faculty Fellowship Yields Adaptive Learning Course (University of Louisiana – Lafayette)
Georgia State U. Made Its Graduation Rate Jump. How? (Chronicle of Higher Education)
Inside A Newly Adaptive Classroom (Portland State University)